Monday, December 26, 2011

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique-Full Royal Treatment


Entrance to the Bippiti Boppiti Boutique




Not sure my hair is gonna be
long enough for the hair do I want.

Hair stylist was playing around
with me. Trying to make me look
like a Who from Who ville.

The fake reveal.....

I found that really funny.

Shoes mama made me before I lost
one of the Mickey Mouse Heads.

Trying to get it all up in a ponytail
is not an easy task. I have so many
layers in my hair.

Even had to braid it in some sections.

Oops, lost a Mickey Mouse; probably from
running to my appointment. Mama thought
we would miss it if we didn't get there on time.


Picking my nail polish.

Laughing with all of the staff.
I was a ham! Always acting
silly and being goofy. Everyone
laughed at me alot and I just ate
up all the attention I was getting.

Waiting on my nails to dry and getting
my make-up put on. Boy I could
really get use to this royal treatment.

Teasing the hair piece

Staff trying to make me pucker up, but I kept
making faces at her.






Pucker up


Can't stop laughing......


Now for the bun

Showing my parents my new do


LOADS of hairspray and gel went into this new
do and it ain't going anywhere.



Getting some pixie dust sprinkled
in my head.

And a little on the back.....

and some more.......

and more....... :/

Well now you know! And 2 months
later mom still can't get it all out
of my scalp.

Before the big reveal!!





The reveal.......

Right before the reveal

Telling her I like it.


Another shot before my reveal

Checking out my face

I like what I see. :0)

Yep back looks good too.



Thank you Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
I'll see you again real soon.

No comments: