Thursday, December 15, 2011

Elf on a Shelf

The following pictures aren't exactly in order;
The last ones are the latest, then the letter starts
Tillie's Journey from the beginning since she has
come to stay with us for the Holidays

Last Picture of Elf Tillie for the year. I had her
pose with Baby Cinderella.


Present from Elf Tillie. A Justin Bieber CD :/

Tillie playing Christmas Eve while I was sleeping
making flour angels from the flour we used to
make Santa's Cookies

Last night at home before we left for Florida

See Below for the order from the
start of Tillie's Journey. The above
pictures are in order for the 2nd 1/2
of her visit. Mommy posted these to
soon before Tillie's Journey was over.




Santa sent Elf Tillie with a letter to watch over
me since I haven't been on the good girl list
lately. She was kind enough to help decorate
my Christmas Tree while she waited on me to
come home from school. Even though she
got tangled up in the lights, she still made an
effort.

On her 2nd day with our family, she decided
to be sweet and read my bear a Cinderella story
and they had a quiet tea party while I slept.

On her 3rd day she decided to get into trouble and
act up. I guess Elf's are bad too...... Although Santa
did warn me to watch out for her that she liked to get
into things at night while I sleep. She sleeps during the
day while I'm at school and plays with everything while
I'm sleeping. Here she's getting into a snowball fight
with the Reindeer.

Guess they thought each other was target practice.

On her 4th & 5th day (not pictured) she decided
to try and climb up my bed while I was in the bathtub.
She got her leg caught on the ladder and the next day
she tried it again and jumped onto my ceiling fan
string and was just hanging there!

On the 6th day she decided to go fishing for some
whales with my Princess fishing pole. No evidence
around the pond if she was sucessful or not.

She must have been sick on the 7th day
because she didn't get into any trouble
while I was sleeping. On the 8th day
she put on cowgirl boots and gave the
horse a cowgirl hat and sang him songs
all night.

9th day-She was really silly today. I guess she
has ran out of toys in my room to play with .
(even though my mom says that can't possible
happen) She started going through all my clothes
drawers and throwing them all on the floor. she
got in a really silly mood and put them on her head
and the horse's nose. LOL I really thought this was
so funny!

10th Day-She rode the tow truck I made at Lowe's
Build and Grow the other month and put on one of my
babydoll's diapers.
I'm really sad today because my mom and I talked about
Tillie leaving. I don't understand why Santa sent her to me
for just a little while. I know he left me a note, but I want to
keep her year round. Mama said we can take her on our
trip to Disney World, but she'll have to go on Christmas Eve
because Santa only sent her to watch over me until Christmas.
I'll see her again next year, I wonder what she'll get into then??

No comments: