Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Denver Downs Pumpkin Patch in Anderson





Sliding down the tube with Austin


Sliding down the tube with mama


Daddy showing me how to swing on a rope


Needed some help!



Climbing all the hay bales

Playing with my cousins on the hay bales


Messing with daddy and Uncle Gerald
while they were trying to play checkers.

Playing in the sun flower seed box


Inspecting them before "trying" to eat them



If I can't eat them then no one can
play with them.


Feeding the goats with Uncle Gerald


Come and get it goats.....

Feeding the animals with my family







Peek-a-boo


Shooting my guns. LOL


Racing ducks with Randy

Am I winning?





Riding the cow train








Playing with my family in the kids maze

Hiding from everyone

Sliding down the big tube slide

Hiding again from everyone in the maze

Running from Austin with Uncle Gerald
and Randy


Trying the rope again with Aunt Candy


Randy has it down pat

Austin trying to show me how to do it

Won't try it by myself-scared


Whee......................


Did it for about 3 seconds-long enough for the
picture to be taken.


Me and mama after we fell off the rope. Haha
she can't do it longer than 3 seconds either.

Laughing after falling a 2nd time with mommy
thinking she could do better the next time.


Going on a hay ride




Picking out my pumpkin

Yep this is the one



Walking through the corn maze

Rained all day, but I sure had fun.
Thanks mommy and daddy!! :)

Showing off the 1st # I found all by myself

My final number I found all by myself

Shooting at the target with Austin's help


I did it!!!

No comments: