Tuesday, October 20, 2009

State Fair 2009





Not listening to mama so I'm not showing a smile

Still not listening


After a few spankings I decided to
finally listen!


Are you looking at me?

He's looking at me

This is as close as I would get to the cows













Not happy b/c I couldn't ride by myself


Now I'm happy





Oh WOW!

Not happy (again) because I'm not
riding in the front.





Wheeee

Here we go.




Better hold on tight this ride almost knocked my
head off

Another line mama?

This is the ride I asked to ride all day long


Finally got on it and 1/2 lap into the ride, it de-railed

Where it came off the track....Go figure

The rollar Coasters were my favorite


She has her hands up.....

Yummy-elephant ears

Vocal Trash-GREAT show!

Busting a move like the break dancers

Eating the candy they threw out to the crowd


Busting a move to my favorite tune


Shaking my head to the music

Mama wouldn't let me sit, so I squatted







OK, I can put my hands up now, I
have mama in the car with me

Whee

Come on mama, put your hands up

Finally, a carni let me be in the front

And I'm smiling!


I trust the rollar coasters so much now I can
put my hands up like everyone else

Ooops, but not going down the hill

No comments: